Keep Track of Every Transaction Happening in Your Business.
Welcome to one-stop commerce platform for retail, restaurant and service businesses. Our cloud-based Point of Sales (POS) software allow you to track all transactions related to inventory, payments, products, customers, suppliers, expenses, sell online and offline, and analyze different aspects of your business like profit & loss, which products are profitable, determine who your loyal customers are and much more.
Point of Sale System works with any standard receipt printer & barcode scanner. Desktop hardware equipment you need to create a modern setup:
• Thermal receipt printer.
• Cash drawer.
• barcode scanner.
• Desktop or Laptop.
• iPad, Tablet or Mobile Phone does not need equipment.
Multi-channel inventory control
Smart inventory management: Track goods across your business’s supply chain from order placement with your vendor to order delivery to your customer. The built-in inventory alert help you keep track of inventories. Get alerts when inventory low.
Anywhere or On-the-go POS: View & manage your inventory and entire business on any device - mobile phone, iPad, tablet, laptop or desktop.
Use our POS to manage different store locations and different warehouses with utmost speed. Import your stock current stock into zilo's POS. Because it is cloud base, all staff anywhere have access to the same price for products and services.
• Customer Records: Keep track of customers – customer payments, due or overdue payments, customer reward points, loyal customers, and more.
• Supplier Records: Get all data related to Supplier – Supplier previous price, Current price, payment due, notification of due payments,
• Keep An Eye on Staff using permission base system: Grant different permission to staff or cashiers so there is restriction on information they can access on the system. Get insight on staff commission, salary, attendance, and a lot more.
Open online shop in minutes & keep the products sync with your POS application. Join the new market trend and grow your business even faster by bringing your brick-and-mortar store online with eCommerce integration.
• Meaning you never have to update stocks or inventory manually as any changes in the POS reflect automatically in the online store.
• Make changes to the online store categories, products, taxes and orders, it will sync and reflect on the POS.
Turn one-time shoppers into loyal customers:
• Offer reward points and improve customer loyalty.
• Set reward point earnings.
• Set reward point redemption.
• Set reward point expiry.
Other POS Features
• Customers & Suppliers management
• Sales & Purchase order management
• Staff/Cashiers management
• Commission agent management
• Access to your data from anywhere
Shipping and Delivery
Easily deliver ordered products to customers. When you get order either from phone call or your online store, Zilo Manager's Point Of Sale help you keep a record of all the orders being shipped/delivered. These are recipient’s name, customer’s address, shipping charges and shipping status. You are able to send status like product ordered, packed, shipped, delivered, or canceled to customer.
Customer will receive an automated email or SMS notifications each time you update the status of his order. This automation process saves you turns of time as you don’t have to call your customers to tell them their order is on the way or leave them in the dark.
Take full control of your business. Know what is working or not working in real time with built-in reporting feature.
• Analyze trends related to your customer behavior.
• Determine profitable products or least profitable products.
• Which products are on demands in a particular season.
• Get daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly sales, expenses and others.
• Track employee performance.
Perfect for service-based business. You can booking service appointment for customers with an interactive screen with bookings features like customer’s details, location of service, assign the appointment to your employee, select start and end time for the appointment, etc.
Examples of service provider businesses are salon & spa, doctor's offices, barber shops, cell phone or computer repair shops, small or heavy equipment repair companies, etc.
• Restaurant Table Booking: You can take reservation from customers who book table for their special occasions, etc. This is perfect for Hotels, Restaurants, Bars & Cafes.
• Restaurant Kitchen Screen: Let your cooking operators know what to prepare from an order. Any order in the POS is reflected in the kitchen Screen. Also Order details can be viewed here by the kitchen people and the kitchen operators can mark order as cooked which reflect on the POS so it can be picked up for serving or delivery.