We ensure that your data is treated according to the applicable data protection laws. By using this service, you are agreeing to the terms expressed in the conditions of the Policy below.
Information we collect and receive
Zilo Manager may collect and receive Customer Data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- To support any requests or inquiries made by you
- To contact you from time to time with user or Service updates
- To customize, measure, report on and improve our services, content and advertising
- To learn more about you and your product preferences by looking at the IP address of your computer and your activity on the Website (among other things)
- To promote services related to the Website or those of the Zilo Manager and/or our affiliates
- To prevent, investigate or prosecute activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful
How we use information
Customer Data will be used by Zilo Manager in accordance with Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Terms & Conditions Agreement and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law. Zilo Manager is an accounting & inventory management software. Customer may, for example, use the Services to grant and remove access to an accounting, assigned roles and configure settings, access, modify, export, share and remove customer data.
Zilo Manager uses Other Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, Websites and business.
How we share and disclose information
This section describes how Zilo Manager may share and disclose Information. Customers determine their own policies and practices for the sharing and disclosure of Information, and Zilo Manager does not control how they or any other third parties choose to share or disclose Information.
- Displaying the Services. When an Authorized User submits Other Information, it may be displayed to other Authorized Users in the same Account. For example, an Authorized User’s email address may be displayed with their Account profile.
- Collaborating with Others. The Services provide different ways for Authorized Users working in the same Account to collaborate, such as shared projects.
- Customer Access. Owners, administrators, Authorized Users and other Customer representatives and personnel may be able to access, modify or restrict access to Other Information. This may include, for example, your employer accessing or modifying your profile details.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners. We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Other Information and support our business.
- Third Party Services. Customer may enable or permit Authorized Users to enable Third Party Services. When enabled, Zilo Manager may share Other Information with Third Party Services. Third Party Services are not owned or controlled by Zilo Manager and third parties that have been granted access to Other Information may have their own policies and practices for its collection and use. Please check the privacy settings and notices in these Third-Party Services or contact the provider for any questions.
- During a Change to Zilo Manager’s Business. If Zilo Manager engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Zilo Manager’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g., due diligence), some or all Other Information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Other Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Zilo Manager or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With Consent. Zilo Manager may share Other Information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
Zilo Manager takes security of data very seriously. Zilo Manager works hard to protect Other Information you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the Other Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, Zilo Manager cannot guarantee that Information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, Zilo Manager does not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
Correcting and updating your information
Customers may update or change the personal information they have provided Zilo Manager by logging into the Service and providing such additional information where applicable. If you are our customer and would like to gain access to, or request deletion of information we have collected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to such queries within 25 business days.
Contacting Zilo Manager